Inspiring others through music.
Our aim for the Sousa Tribute Band is to perform American wind band music composed by John Philip Sousa in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, which is accessible to all. We are committed to reach out for the largest audience possible, of all ages and generations, to make them enjoy this energetic music.
Stichting Sousa Tribute Band:
- statutory address Wildstraat 5, 5241 JL Rosmalen, NL
- KvK number 74205358
- RSIN number 8598.08.713
- IPV number 2019/0228/8598.08.73
- mr. Stanley E. van Wel MM: chairman
- mrs. Ellen van Wel-Hartman: secretary & treasurer
- mr. Hans Haas: retired Mayor; fmr. member of the board civil & cultural organizations
- mr. Willem Glaser: fighter pilot; Major General ret. Dutch Royal Air Force
- mr. Dr. Jan-Albert Dop: VP International Wittenborg University; retired member of the board Webster University Leiden; fmr. advisor McKinsey
- mr. Egbert Hofmans: international active entrepreneur ERP-software
- mr. Paul Heise: entrepreneur; start-up specialist; teacher Higher Education